Beta sign-up Blog
It’s almost here! After months of hard work by our engineers, I
am pleased to announce that we’ve opened up sign-up for beta of FP
Haskell Center, the world's first commercial Haskell IDE and
deployment platform. The beta will be released by the end of the
month, and we are eager to have your active testing and feedback so
we can deliver a great product that the market needs in early
September. As an appreciation and reward for being in the beta
program, we will offer special incentives to the finished product
when available. Details of the offer will be announced in late
The IDE includes a Haskell compiler and a continually updated
set of vetted, tested and supported libraries and code templates.
There is no need to run Cabal or other installers. The FP Haskell
Application Server is used to deploy and run Haskell applications
directly in the cloud with no additional effort. A free shared
instance is included with every account. Larger and dedicated
instances are available for active project deployments at a
reasonable monthly charge.
Haskell Center’s key features and benefits are:
- Simplifies the writing and deploying of Haskell applications
from a single online dashboard.
- Cloud-based development frees you to move among multiple
devices without needing your own functioning Haskell
- Integrated deployment frees you from needing to run a specific
OS to match build and production environments.
- A hierarchical module tree for:
- convenient management (renaming, moving, deleting modules or
- navigation (much easier to read, expand/collapse)
- Regular, automatic parsing and type checking as feedback inside
the editor and unobtrusive error output below.
- Type and documentation inspection of names.
- Integrated access to sample code, School of Haskell tutorials,
Haddock documentation service, and Hoogle resource database.
Sign-up for beta of FP Haskell Center.
Subscribe to our blog via email
Email subscriptions come from our Atom feed and are handled by Blogtrottr. You will only receive notifications of blog posts, and can unsubscribe any time.
Do you like this blog post and need help with DevOps, Rust or functional programming? Contact us.