We have been sponsoring free webinars for a few years now at FP
Complete. The amount of feedback we have been receiving from the IT
community has been overwhelmingly positive. In this webinar, Neil
Mayhew, a Senior Software Engineer at FP Complete, discusses “How to
be Successful at Blockchain Development”. This webinar aired on
Wednesday, December 11th, at 10:00 am PST.
About the Webinar
In this webinar, Neil Mayhew, walked us through strategies for
Blockchain Development success as well as the many uses for Blockchain
outside of an audit, as well as how to integrate these strategies into
your organization. Topics covered:
- What is a Blockchain & how do companies make use of them?
- What kinds of things might a company need help with?
- What makes Blockchain Challenging?
- What issues need to be decided before proceeding?
- What are the downsides of using Blockchain?
- What are the main security issues with Blockchain?
- What makes Blockchain challenging to implement?
- Best practices for developing with Blockchain!
Watch the Webinar
Do you know FP Complete
At FP Complete, we do so many things to help companies it’s hard to
encapsulate our impact in a few words. They say a picture is worth a
thousand words, so a video has to be worth 10,000 words (at
least). Therefore, to tell all we can in as little time as possible,
check out our explainer video. It’s only 108 seconds to get the full
story of FP Complete.
Reach us to on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions for future
webinar topics, or if you would like to learn more about FP Complete
and the services we offer.
Do you like this blog post and need help with DevOps, Rust or functional programming? Contact us.