I'm happy to announce that over the next few months, FP Complete will be offering intermediate training courses on both Haskell and Rust. This is a follow up to our previous beginner courses on both languages as well. I'm excited to get to teach both of these courses.
More details below, but cutting to the chase: if you'd like to sign up, or just get more information on these courses, please email email@example.com.
Each course consists of:
- Four sessions, held on Sunday, 1500 UTC, 8am Pacific time, 5pm Central European
- Each session is three hours, with a ten minute break
- Slides, exercises, and recordings will be provided to all participants
- Private Discord chat room is available to those interested to interact with other students and the teacher, kept open after the course finishes
We'll be holding these courses on the following dates
- June 13
- June 20
- July 11
- July 25
- August 8
- August 15
- August 22
- August 29
Cost and signup
Each course costs $150 per participant. Please register and arrange payment (via PayPal or Venmo) by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before the course begins, and throughout the course, I'll ask participants for feedback on additional topics to cover, and tune the course appropriately. Below is the basis of the course which we'll focus on:
- Haskell (based largely on our Applied Haskell syllabus)
- Data structures (
- Evaluation order
- Mutable variables
- Concurrent programming (
- Exception safety
- Data serialization
- Web clients and servers
- Streaming data
- Error handling
- Multithreaded programming
.await and Tokio
- Basics of
- Testing and benchmarks
Want to learn more?
Not sure if this is right for you? Feel free to hit me up on Twitter for more information, or contact email@example.com.
Subscribe to our blog via email
Email subscriptions come from our Atom feed and are handled by Blogtrottr. You will only receive notifications of blog posts, and can unsubscribe any time.
Do you like this blog post and need help with Next Generation Software Engineering, DevSecOps or Blockchain & Smart Contracts? Contact us.