Teaching you how to use Haskell in an Enterprise environment
FP Complete's corporate mission is to increase the corporate
adoption of Haskell. One of the primary challenges we've heard from
corporate users of Haskell is the need for commercial support.
FP Complete offers general consulting
services, but for many
companies a smaller engagement is all that's necessary. That's why
we've begun offering the Haskell Success
Program. Please see our
corporate site for contract details and pricing.
From a developer's perspective, the purpose of this program is to
provide training, review, and assistance to a team of
developers. This can work at multiple levels, such as training a team
brand new to Haskell, or providing domain specific assistance to an
experienced Haskell team.
Our training typically follows our Haskell
syllabus, with adjustments made for your team's
skill level and goals.
This program is intended to tie in directly with our push to help
people promote Haskell in their companies. Our training
offerings can help bypass some of the biggest concerns companies
typically raise around the risks of adopting Haskell.
What you learn
You and your team will learn...
- recommended libraries for productive Haskell development
- improving performance of Haskell code
- setting up CI/CD for Haskell services
- how to structure projects for productive teamwork
- best practices in Haskell codebases
- pitfalls to avoid
- how to handle synchronous and asynchronous exceptions
- safe concurrent programming techniques
- efficient data structures
- mutable variables
- testing in Haskell
- network programming
- serialization and parsing
- interacting with external processes
- web development