Business is moving at an ever-increasing pace and businesses need every possible advantage they can get to stay competitive. Software has become the predominant driver of innovation, differentiation, and new revenue streams. Faster delivery of IT services is a must for a business’s survival, yet many IT organizations can’t match the speed the business requires. Traditional IT practices are inefficient, prone to error, and costly in terms of lost opportunities and service downtime.
Here are some signs your IT organization is holding your business back:
- Infrequent production deployments: months long intervals, not weeks or days
- Deployments are dreaded events and fraught with problems
- Frequent crises and firefighting leading to employee burnout/turnover
FP Deploy helps your business accelerate IT delivery with fewer errors, no down time, getting new features to the market fast and efficiently which helps you retain your hard-won customers. Equally as important to business as speed of delivery, we also help your business improve the stability of IT systems to reduce outages. System downtime can carry enormous business costs, so maximizing uptime is critical. Typical companies lose an estimated .15% of annual revenue due to outages caused by human error which we eliminate by automating the software build, testing, and deployment processes.
Here to help you migrate to modern devops
FP Complete brings a comprehensive set of state-of-the-art open-source technology and best practices to your entire application lifecycle management pipeline. Our proven DevOps platform and methodologies transition your team quickly and efficiently while instilling collaboration across development and operations so you achieve the benefits of DevOps without the time and expense of researching a multitude of tools and technologies, and designing and building automation systems on your own.
We provide a phased approach to adopting DevOps through implementation, tools, mentoring, and training. Leverage the FP Complete Advantage:
- Expert company - Experienced engineers
- Fast delivery of complete solution
- Mission-critical and regulated projects
- Low cost of entry: FP Deploy costs less than a dedicated resource
- Shorter learning curve through knowledge transfer and training
Here's a small sample of our experiences helping industrial clients.
We love to share our technical knowledge with you
- Haskell and Functional Programming
- Manage Secrets on AWS with credstash and terraform 28 Aug 2017
- Your CI build process should be in your code repository 7 Apr 2017
- Continuous Integration: an overview 3 Mar 2017
- Immutability, Docker, and Haskell's ST type 13 Feb 2017
- Containerizing a legacy application: an overview 12 Jan 2017
- DevOps best practices: Multifaceted Testing 28 Nov 2016
- DevOps best practices: Immutability 13 Nov 2016
- Static compilation with Stack 7 Oct 2016
- Docker demons: PID-1, orphans, zombies, and signals 5 Oct 2016
- Announce: public Jenkins CI server 1 Aug 2016
- The split-image approach to building minimal runtime Docker images 15 Dec 2015
- Kubernetes for Haskell Services 19 Nov 2015
- How stack can use Docker under the hood 5 Aug 2015
- Haskell Web Server in a 5MB Docker Image 6 May 2015
Works great with Haskell
Our DevOps solutions work with software written in any language. If you're looking for the best tool for writing secure, reliable, scalable web apps with fast time to market, we strongly recommend considering functional programming with Haskell.
FP Complete's world class consulting team is available to help you with your DevOps and systems engineering needs. For information on available packages, please see our consulting pages, read about our training courses.